Welcome to W Taipei’s Farmers Market
Formosa Foodland from 4/25 ~ 5/10
This beginning of summer, W Taipei launches “Farmers Market – Formosa Foodland” at the kitchen table outdoor sky garden on every sunny Saturday & Sunday at 1pm – 5pm from April 25 to May 10. The event is free entrance and open to public guests who embrace eco-friendly lifestyle.
Formosa, Taiwan in Portuguese, “Beautiful Island”, is known for abundant natural ingredients from the top of mountains down to the depth of the ocean. The hotel has collected wonderful goods from around Taiwan for this “Formosa Foodland, ” including:
- W Taipei: delicious deli, handmade breads and pastries by our W Chefs
- Taipei Organic Farms: locally sourced fresh vegetables
- Social Enterprise NEWAYS2021: the natural plum products from the south of Taiwan
- freshONE Supermarket: the Taiwan aboriginal tribes' food
- AQUAGEN: the first Taiwan deep ocean sparkling water (free 100 bottles per day)
- Creation Food: Taiwan eco-farming ginger energy pack and the collection of wines
- New Zealand Natural: the exclusive natural ice cream – Taiwan pancake and aboriginal rice wine
- CN Flower: Taiwan authentic and seasonal plants
- StreetVoice: enjoy the live music performance from the up-and-coming Taiwan artists
We welcome everyone to join us and have a picnic on the outdoor lawn and to celebrate the coming Mother’s Day in a unique way at W Taipei!
*W Taipei In-House / Restaurant & Bars Guests & FIT Members & SPG Members or Guests with event flyer enjoy 10% OFF at the selected tents*