W HAPPENINGS INFORMATION
From May 28th to August 31st, 2017, as part of W Happenings, the hotel will be hosting poolside parties every sunny Sunday from 3pm to 6pm. All the in-house guests are complimentary for the access to the party. Due to this event, some noise may be experienced, and the WET® pool area is restricted to patrons 18 years of age and older. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival if special arrangements are required. For more information, please email email@example.com.
ROOM GUEST POLICY
In the interest of all our registered guest, W Taipei is obliged to control the number of guests in all our guest rooms due to fire safety and security concern. The in-house visitors policy is stated as below:
To ensure safety and comfort of all Hotel guests during their stay, please note that guests may have visitors in their rooms which must be registered at the reception.
Guests must be 18 and over to consume alcoholic beverages, with a valid photo ID or passport.
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be at least 20 years or older with a valid photo ID to check-in.
Babysitting/Child Care Policy
Babysitting services are available for a charge, and can be arranged with at least two weeks' advance notice.
All guaranteed reservations must be canceled before 4pm on the day prior to arrival, or a penalty equivalent to one night's rate plus 10% service charge and 5% government tax will be charged. Please check the terms of your reservation for specific conditions or exceptions.
Check Acceptance Policy
We regret that we are unable to accept personal checks.
Connecting Room Policy
The hotel offers 4 connecting rooms between Wonderful Kings and Twins. Sixteen Suites can also be connected, such as the Marvelous Suite (King) to Fabulous Room (Twin) and Fantastic Suite (King) to Wonderful Room (Twin). Please request for connecting rooms in advance, subject to availability.
Please note that all prices are quoted in Taiwanese dollars (TWD), do not include taxes or gratuities, and may be subject to change.
For non-US hotels, rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by the hotel at your time of stay, based on the exchange rate used by the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within the hotel's control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
Early Departure Policy
The hotel accommodates early departures upon request. However, an early departure fee of one night's room and tax applies to guests checking out prior to their departure date confirmed at check-in. Please check the terms of your reservation for specific conditions or exceptions.
Early Arrival Policy
Check-in time is 3pm. Early arrivals are granted upon request, subject to availability and charged according to hotel policy. To guarantee immediate access to your room upon early arrival, please reserve the night prior.
Extra Bedding Policy
Our Whatever/Whenever® service will be thrilled to provide a crib for our wee guests, free of charge. Rollaway beds are also available for a fee. Additional beds are allowed in select rooms by request. Please advise of your needs while making your reservation.
Late Checkout Policy
Standard checkout is at 12pm. A late checkout fee of half the daily rate will be charged for late checkouts through 6pm. For any checkout after 6pm, a full nightly rate will be charged. All late checkouts are based on demand and the hotel's ability to offer it.
Two adults are allowed per room at the regular rate. Rooms can accommodate a maximum of three adults, however additional charges will apply. Two adults and one child (0-12 years old) are allowed when using existing bedding in the room.
We regret that we cannot accept pets at the hotel.
A third party wishing to pay for a guest's room in the hotel must complete an Authorization Approval Form and fax or e-mail a clear copy of the front and back of the credit card prior to the guest's arrival. Please specify which charges can be charged to the credit card. Please contact the hotel for more information.
Two adults are allowed per room at the regular rate. While rooms can accommodate a maximum of three adults, supplemental charges will apply. Two adults and two children (0-12 years old) are allowed when using existing bedding in the room.
W Taipei strickly prohibits all kinds of sexual harrassment, either for the guests or for employees.
Please contact with the hotel or dial the following number for immediate assistance: 1999 #3365 & #4553
We strictly enforce a no-smoking policy throughout all areas of the hotel, including guest rooms, restaurants, function rooms and all public areas, except for designated smoking areas on the 8th and 31st floors. A TWD3,000 to TWD10,000 fine will be issued to all violators of this policy.
We ask for all guests to provide valid photo identification, such as a passport or ID card, upon check-in.
W HAPPENINGS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- W Taipei reserves the right to make changes to the program and at a short notice or without prior notice.
- In the event of cancellation of an individual artist/DJ, W Taipei shall seek an appropriate replacement.
- In the event of cancellation of an individual artist/DJ, buyers do not reserve the right to claim damages if these were advertised at the time of purchasing ticket.
- The announcement of individual artists/DJs shall not constitute a guarantee or a confirmation.
- Minors are not allowed to attend the event. They will be denied access to the event venue without any compensation.
- Access to the event venue may be denied without any compensation to the visitors who are heavily drunk or under influence of narcotics; such visitors can also be expelled from the event venue. The same applies to visitors who commit offenses (e.g., assault, theft, narcotics offenses) at the event venue or to the visitors whose behavior pose a threat or mean danger to other visitors of the event (e.g., burning off pyrotechnics).
- The guest attending the W Happenings at W Taipei acknowledges and agrees that at the event venue image and video recordings related to the event will be produced by W Taipei, its agents, or other third party for the purpose of a media analysis on TV and in print and online media, and agrees in this respect not to ask for any compensation for the recording of his or her voice and image, and for the subsequent use of these recordings in all current and future media. However, the guest has the right to prohibit the use his or her image if he or she is clearly the sole focus of a recording or his privacy rights are massively violated by means of this.
HOTEL SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION POLICY
- According to Taiwan Law, guests who participate our social media campaigns need to be above 18 years old, and maximum one prize for every participant.
- W Taipei Talents and Starwood Hotels and Resorts associates are not eligible to participate our social media campaigns.
- You must be the owner of the content/file you submitted and W Taipei reserves the right to remove any unrelated content/file without further notification.
- Campaign winners need to show their ID as reference for the identification and eligibility.
- All awards not are transferrable and cannot redeem for cash. For awards value over TWD13,333, the guest who won the award will be responsible for 15% tax.
- W Taipei reserves the right to change campaign content without prior notification.
- Campaigns cannot combine with other promotions.
- W Taipei reserves the right for general disclaimer regarding to content typo and layout correctness.
- For any further inquiries, guests can email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.
- Campaign may suspend if variant of Taiwan Law.