THE KITCHEN TABLE PRESENTS
"BERRY BERRY NICE" W T TIME
3:30 pm to 5:00 pm daily
PRICE (per person)
Children: TWD440+10% (4-12 years old)
Children: free (under 4 years old)
SPG EXCLUSIVE BUY 1 GET 1 OFFER
From 2016/07/19 to 09/30, join W Taipei's LINE@ official account (ID: @wtaipei) and receive buy-one-get-one-free e-voucher for the kitchen table restaurant weekday afternoon buffet instantly!
(limited to 30 sets per day)
>> Friend us on LINE
>> Join SPG for free
Indulge the beautiful world of berries in this summer season
The kitchen table restaurant on level 10 of W Taipei launches “Berry Berry Nice” afternoon tea from May 7th, 2016 with berry-inspired entrées, including 15 tasty savories, 25 delectable sweets, and 3 fresh fruity smoothies.
W Taipei’s Sweetologist Yu Mei Ho has played with various berries and ingredients in the creative pastry items, such as,
- Forest berries trifle chocolate lady finger shooter, served in a transparent glass with layers of different textures, from the top of strawberry jam over the vanilla crème Anglaise, fresh blue berries and cranberries in the middle, to the bottom of a chocolate brownie. One scoop can taste the mix flavors of the charming cake and fruity cream.
- Summer berries with coffee sabayon, the refreshing dessert to breeze along in the sticky season.
- Chocolate black berry tart, chef’s recommendation for those who have a sweet tooth with 70% Chantilly Guanaja chocolate and fresh black berries in a crunchy tart.
- Strawberry cone, apricot cream, honeycomb, the strawberry-flavored white chocolate with thick apricot jam and a piece of fresh honeycomb, turning up the volume of sweetness to the top.
- Homemade Sorbets, with three exclusive flavors: Tropical fruits, Strawberry and vanilla, and Berries, are the must-try as the finale of the sweet gourmet journey.
Scrumptious savories designed by Executive Chef Bradley Froehlich are also served to arouse your appetite which include,
- Coffee spiced pork skewer with blueberry Gastrique, the spices-marinated smoky satay with a special sauce of Balsamic vinegar, sugar, and blue berries
- Mini pork slider with berry infused BBQ sauce, apple slaw,
- Berry & chipotle glazed chicken wing,
- Grilled chicken & bacon quiche with strawberry-arugula salad,
- Berry infused BBQ chicken pizza,
YEN BAR PRESENTS
"CHIARA FERRAGNI WILD WINKS" W T TIME
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm daily
TWD1,800+10% (Including tea or coffee all you can drink / 4 cocktails per set)
Afternoon tea set may be subject to change without notice.
- By Phone: 886 2 7703 8887
- By Email: email@example.com
- Prior reservations is recommended.
- Full payment is required for reservations of 4 and above.
AFTERNOON TEA SET INCLUDES :
- Sweet blue bun
- The flirty cattle
- Original fried rice dumpling
- Hot star cookie
- White chocolate Ferragni mousse
- Trio chocolate
- Fruity punk shooter
- Ziggy stardust macaroon
- Long leg panna cotta
- Chiara heels over the top
- Black and white shooter
W Taipei & Chiara Ferrangni Launchs "WILD WINKS” Whimsical W T T
Winking motif is not only seen on the design installation at YEN BAR, but also on the newly launched afternoon tea set. W Taipei partners with Italian fashion label Chiara Ferragni to present the co-branded “Wild Winks” W T Time at YEN Bar on Sep. 1st to Dec. 31st, 2016. The hotel’s Executive Chef Bradley Froehlich and Sweetologist Yu Mei Ho play with Chiara Ferragni’s F/W 2016 “Born To Be Wild” theme into the afternoon tea menu, including its signature “flirting” logo. Fashion-forward dinners will be wowed by the stylish sweets, savories.
From 9/11 to 11/30, ordering per afternoon tea set will receive 2 lucky draw voucher and have a chance to win Chiara Ferragni flirting iphone6 case and backpack.
Inspired by Chiara Ferragni’s well-known “flirting” motif, the two Chefs have incorporate the icon onto the West and East food items. The whimsical selections are “Sweet blue bun” - steamed blueberry bun with its eye lash symbol on the top, the modern version of Cantonese pastry “The flirty cattle” - Chinese beef curry tart engraved its logo, and “White chocolate Ferragini mousse” - three luxe layers of 33% Valrhona chocolate, vanilla almond sponge cake, and strawberry jelly with the eye-catching sign as glamorous garnish. Along with creative items; “Hot star cookie,” “Trio chocolate,” “Fruity punk shooter,” “Black and white shooter,” and “Original fried rice dumpling.”