The kitchen table restaurant on level 10 of W Taipei launches “Berry Berry Nice” afternoon tea from May 7th, 2016 with berry-inspired entrées, including 15 tasty savories, 25 delectable sweets, and 3 fresh fruity smoothies.
W Taipei’s Sweetologist Yu Mei Ho has played with various berries and ingredients in the creative pastry items, such as,
- Forest berries trifle chocolate lady finger shooter, served in a transparent glass with layers of different textures, from the top of strawberry jam over the vanilla crème Anglaise, fresh blue berries and cranberries in the middle, to the bottom of a chocolate brownie. One scoop can taste the mix flavors of the charming cake and fruity cream.
- Summer berries with coffee sabayon, the refreshing dessert to breeze along in the sticky season.
- Chocolate black berry tart, chef’s recommendation for those who have a sweet tooth with 70% Chantilly Guanaja chocolate and fresh black berries in a crunchy tart.
- Strawberry cone, apricot cream, honeycomb, the strawberry-flavored white chocolate with thick apricot jam and a piece of fresh honeycomb, turning up the volume of sweetness to the top.
- Homemade Sorbets, with three exclusive flavors: Tropical fruits, Strawberry and vanilla, and Berries, are the must-try as the finale of the sweet gourmet journey.
Scrumptious savories designed by Executive Chef Bradley Froehlich are also served to arouse your appetite which include,
- Coffee spiced pork skewer with blueberry Gastrique, the spices-marinated smoky satay with a special sauce of Balsamic vinegar, sugar, and blue berries
- Mini pork slider with berry infused BBQ sauce, apple slaw,
- Berry & chipotle glazed chicken wing,
- Grilled chicken & bacon quiche with strawberry-arugula salad,
- Berry infused BBQ chicken pizza,